|The Mississippi Center for Public Policy had a great year advancing the cause of low taxes, limited government and liberty!
Thanks to your support and encouragement, we achieved:
- Legislative wins – including a new law to combat Critical Race theory.
- Tax cuts – with a significant cut in the state income tax.
- New research – including the Mississippi Fat Cat report and our publication Drain the Swamp.
- Packed public events with Lord Daniel Hannan and Fox News contributor, Douglas Murray, speaking in Jackson.
- A national award from the State Policy Network.
- The Mississippi Leadership Academy, which helps counter the ‘woke’ infiltration of the education system by introducing young Mississippians to ideas about free markets, limited government and the American Founding.
None of this would have been possible without your encouragement and support – so thank you!
Having moved with my family to Mississippi from the UK, I am 100 percent invested in this state. Your support means so much to me personally.
You can read more about the highlights of our year here: