Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward MageeNews.com a small commission – at no extra cost to you.
We have had a great response to our MHS mini basketball league and the word is still just getting out! We believe this league will be a great tradition to carry on for years to come here at MHS. We understand that many of our children and students are versatile and take part in different sports and afterschool activities. We will be working to make this league work for all our children and parents, and we hope you will come out and give it a try.
- Practices will last 60-90 minutes and will be starting on Monday the 19th & Thursday the 22nd at 6:00 and last until 7:00. Practices will be scheduled on Mondays, Tuesdays, or Thursdays. You will get a definite practice schedule as soon as all players have signed up and teams are determined. Our first two practices on the 19th & 22nd will include all players and team coaches. This will help coaches make good, fair, and competitive teams.
- Games will be scheduled on Saturdays with our first games being on May 8th. We would like to give players a few practices before games take place. Game times will be 9:00, 10:30, & possibly 12:00. Younger teams will play two 15 minute halves and older teams will play two 25 minute halves. We may add games on Saturday as the league players increase.
- We have dedicated community members, our high school coaches, and student athletes that are excited to help coach and teach our young players. If you are interested in helping coach please contact us @: email@example.com
- All players will be invited to a summer camp at the high school with our varsity teams and receive a team shirt. All teams will practice one night a week and game days will be May 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th. Our Tiger League will end on May 29th with a special presentation to all our players after their very last game.
- Please help us spread the word and we hope to see you on the court here at MHS soon!