Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward MageeNews.com a small commission – at no extra cost to you.
Thursday is going to be a wild day at Pioneer Health Services Building=====something no ones needs to miss!
Everything is free…and sounds like lots of fun
Make plans to attend….and this is good “Street Talk”—-hope you will be participating!
Stayin’ Alive details for you, your friends, family…
• Door prizes!!
• People’s Bank is providing information and is a proud sponsor of the health fair!
• Insurance and Associates will be providing information and sponsoring the Photo Booth…Yes, there’s a photo booth!!
• Rural Solutions is providing Care Coordination information – meet our new Corporate Care Coordinator, Diva Williams-Bridges, RN, BSN
• Gentiva Healthcare is providing FREE blood pressure checks
• Sta-Home Health is providing FREE glucose screenings, FREE blood pressure checks, and a limited amount of FREE cholesterol screenings.
• MSU Extension Services is providing a skin analyzer station and a nutrition display.
• Lackey Memorial Hospital is providing a ‘Ask the Pharmacist’ booth and a ‘Ask the Nurse Practitioner’ booth.
• Pioneer Community Hospital of Newton is providing FREE Peak Flow screenings
• MDOT is bringing their Drunk Goggles demonstration (where you wear the goggles and have to complete tasks) and the Texting While Driving simulator
• MORA will provide information
• MS Blood Services will be there for a blood drive
• The local ambulance is providing information and tours of the ambulance
• Pioneer’s Behavioral Health Division is providing information and depression screenings.
• Natascha Donald is providing nutrition, food preparation, and grocery list budget information
• Family Vision Clinic is providing information
• FREE popcorn
Again, dress in your best 70’s themed attire to win bragging rights and a coveted prize!
Here’s how to enter the contest…
Between 10:30 and 1 pm, check-in at the photo booth to register for the contest. Judges will announce the winner at 1:30 pm!
AND all screenings are FREE!!