Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward MageeNews.com a small commission – at no extra cost to you.
- The clubhouse will be closed until the threat of COVID-19 is over.
- It is required to call the clubhouse at 601-849-3567 for a tee time or to ensure the club has your regular tee time on the books for the upcoming weeks.
- Check In will be outside.
- Credit cards are preferred.
- A limited number of prepacked snacks and bottled beverages are available but only club staff is allowed in clubhouse to retrieve your choice.
- Only staff is allowed inside clubhouse to retrieve ice.
- Single rider carts.
- We recommend you bring your own sanitizer and wipes for additional precaution.
- This will continue as long as we are allowed to be open or until this threat is over.
- Hours of operation are 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM (Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday) and 12 Noon – 7 PM ( Thursday). All carts must be in by 7:00 PM.
- Keep a “social distance” of at least 6 feet on the course and elsewhere on the property.
- Carts are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after play and when they are staged to go out.
- We will clean and sanitize on course restrooms throughout the day.
- Pencils removed from carts; please put a pen or pencil in your golfbag.
- Leave flagstick in when putting; refrain from touching flagstick at all.
- Consider “gimmes” to refrain from touching the cup and/or getting too close to others during play.
We appreciate your understanding as we work through this new process. We greatly appreciate your continued support of SCCC.
Again, SCCC will remain OPEN and follow all of the recommendations of the CDC. We look forward to seeing you from at least 6 feet away.