Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward MageeNews.com a small commission – at no extra cost to you.
During the COVID-19 outbreak, please note the following operating precautions at Simpson County Country Club:
- SCCC will remain open until further notice.
- The club house will be open during business hours.
- Please use the clubhouse only as necessary and limit the clubhouse to fewer than 10 people at a time. Please keep a social distance of at least six feet.
- Please call Billy for tee time @ 601-849-3567 or 601-927-5224.
- Hours of operation: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM with all carts in by 7:00 PM.
- Golf carts will be available and we will allow single riders if carts are available.
- Keys will remain in carts during business hours.
- Pencils will be removed from carts; we have new pencils on request that you should take with you or dispose of after your round.
- Please leave flag in when putting.
- Water coolers will be removed from course.
Also, precautions are being taken to help prevent the transmission on COVID-19 with cleaning as recommend by the CDC. All carts and all hard surfaces wiped down after use. Golfers are encouraged to bring anti-bacterial wipes and hand sanitizer to use before, during and after play as an extra precaution.
- The MGA has rescheduled MGA Day (including Jr. Golf Clinic) to April 18.
- The One Man Scramble that was scheduled for April 4th & 5th has been postponed for now.
Thanks to everyone for your cooperation during this time. We look forward to seeing you for your next round of golf at SCCC.