Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward MageeNews.com a small commission – at no extra cost to you.

FiremanTony FireTruck Garage Main

Residential Chimney Fire

Magee Fire & Rescue responded to a residential chimney fire located at 615 Main Ave N Magee, MS just after 10:30 pm Wednesday night.
Firefighters arrived on the scene and discovered the fire had extinguished itself.  Firemen then secured the scene, and deemed the residence secure before returning to the station.
Magee Police were also dispatched to assist firefighters.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.