Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward MageeNews.com a small commission – at no extra cost to you.
Following a request by the Mayor and Board to address the problems at the SASE Apartments, Fire Marshal Charlie Valadie has worked to bring change at SASE Apartments. Valadie reported that SASE manager Dale Jennings has assisted in reaching these goals.
The following has been accomplished:
!. Installed fire extinguishers in all units.
- Installed smoke detectors in all units bedroom and hallway.
- Removed furniture and items from front of the property and also from front of apartment #38 & 37.
(Mrs. Jennings feels that some of the furniture left at the front of the complex is being dumped from area residents. Cameras will be installed to assist in identifying who is illegally dumping in the area)
- Filled in hole under outside AC units. The hole was an electrical hazard.
- Changed filters in all units.
- Filled large hole in parking lot.
- Sealed the door in apartment 30.
(The main picture shows the apartments before changes were made.
MageeNews.com is an online news site serving Simpson and surrounding counties as well as the State of Mississippi.