Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward MageeNews.com a small commission – at no extra cost to you.
SATURDAY, MAY 1 & SUNDAY, MAY 2:
The One-Person Scramble will be going on both days. Lunch is being provided to players on Saturday and Sunday.
Due to this tournament, the course will be closed for play on both days.
TUESDAY, MAY 4:
Flower Design Class is being taught by Haley Tutor at 6 PM. The cost of the class is $25 to cover materials and participants will take home a beautiful arrangement. Call the clubhouse (601) 849-3567 to sign-up TODAY, APRIL 30 by 4:00 PM! We have to have a final count to order materials.
THURSDAY, MAY 6:
ONE: TEN VISION 2 Man Scramble; $250 per team. 9:00 AM tee time with cash prizes for winners, door prizes and a Hole-In-One
wins a Zero Turn Lawnmower. You can also support this tournament by sponsoring a hole for $250! To sign-up contact Richard Womack at (601) 849-5675. The course will be closed for play due to the tournament.
THURSDAY, MAY 13:
South Central Mississippi Delta Waterfowl Scramble; 4-Person Scramble, $400 per team. Tournament gets underway at 8:00 AM. Sign up or get more information online at SouthCentralMsDelta Waterfowl.org. Sponsorship packages are available! The course will be closed due to the tournament.
TUESDAY, MAY 18:
Terrific Tuesday! Chef Darwell and Chef Nettie will be hosting another “Pop-up” of Darwell’s Happiness Pastry Shop and Cafe from
5:00 PM – 7:00 PM! BINGO starts at 6:30 PM. This event was a big hit in April so come early, eat and hit the Bingo Room. Cards are $2 each and 10 games will be played. Prizes for winners!
THURSDAY, MAY 20:
The course will be closed all day for aeration of the greens.
THURSDAY, MAY 20:
Capital Members Annual Meeting at 6:00 PM. Information will be mailed to Capital Members the week of May 10.
MONDAY, MAY 31:
Memorial Day Scramble…mark your calendars and stay tuned for more details.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW:
1. The date of our 3-Person Scramble has been changed to Saturday, June 12, and Sunday, June 13. It was previously scheduled for the first weekend of June. More details are coming soon!
2. The swimming pool is looking good for this summer! We will be releasing the pool opening date and pool-only membership information very soon!
3. The country club is closed every Monday for course maintenance and clubhouse staff day off; the club is OPEN Tuesday – Sunday from 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM. The last check-in time to play is 5:30 PM and all carts must be returned and keys checked in to the clubhouse
by 7:00 PM.
4. We are anticipating a VERY busy season! To better serve you, please call to reserve tee times for Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. When calling, we will need to know your name, how many people will be playing and the day/time you wish to play. Our goal is to minimize wait times for golf carts. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate single riders in club carts at busy times.
5. When you arrive at the course, please check-in at the desk, (even if you are a member, own your own cart, pay dues and fees monthly) so we will know how many people are on the course at all times. Payment to play is expected before going on the course. When on the course playing, please keep pace and when finished, please return carts promptly to the clubhouse and return cart keys to the desk to check out.
6. Mark your calendar for a bath salts making class that will be held on Tuesday, June 1. Cost for materials will be $10. Be on the lookout for more information.
We appreciate your understanding as we try to make your time at SCCC very enjoyable!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
MageeNews.com is an online news source serving Simpson and surrounding counties as well as the State of Mississippi.